Application Engineer for AUTOSAR
- Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for an AUTOSAR experienced engineer to our application team to complement our RTOS solutions for a new domain of automotive and control ECUs.
Do you want to develop the latest technologies that shape the future? Do you like to face challenges and start new things that you can directly influence? Are you an enthusiast for Embedded applications that cross the world of hardware and software?
The main application focus will be on integrating various AUTOSAR stacks, like communication ones, into our multicore safety Real-Time OS (PXROS-HR).
Description our local office www.hightec-rt.cz
What is Your role
- integration of AUTOSAR BSW stacks into PXROS-HR (RTOS)
- bringing to live MCAL drivers on various microcontroller architectures
- developing supportive code and partial solutions for new microcontroller architectures
- helping customers in design-in activities by providing reference designs and examples
What we would like You to bring-in
- Hands-on experience with AUTOSAR BSW and MCAL modules
- Knowledge of RTOS principles and design
- Solid experience with automotive microcontroller architectures
- Good C and C++ programming skills
- Fluent in English, Czech is benefit :-)