Rust Partner Ecosystem
For over 40 years, Lauterbach has been a trusted partner at the side of the world's leading technology companies, enabling their embedded innovations for a smarter, more sustainable world. Today their TRACE32® debug and trace tools for microprocessors are the de-facto standard in many industries. By supporting the Rust Development Platform for Infineon AURIX™, also Rust developers now have access to the features of the world's leading debug and trace tools.
- Unlimited Debug Capabilities: TRACE32® PowerDebug System
PowerDebug is a powerful, modular, flexible debug system which provides the broadest coverage of supported chips and core architectures in the embedded industry. It provides the best performance and solves the most complex problems. Key Highlights are unlimited multicore debugging, OS- and hypervisor-awareness and extensions with trace and logic analyzers
- Inspect System Details Without Limits: TRACE32® PowerTrace System
PowerTrace collects information while the system under examination is running normally, without interruption and without impacting its real-time performance in any way. You can determine the performance of your application and coverage data for certifying safety critical applications. Key Highlights are unlimited multicore tracing, trace recording at highest data rates and ultra long trace to capture everything.
Learn more at www.lauterbach.com
Embedded World 2023 (Booth: 4-210)
PLS Programmierbare Logik & Systeme GmbH, based in Lauta (Germany), is the manufacturer of the debugger, test and trace framework Universal Debug Engine® (UDE®). The UDE combines powerful capabilities for debugging, testing and system-level analysis with efficiency and ease of use.
The UDE® for Rust applications on TriCore™. The debugger is able to load applications created by the HighTec’s Rust Development Platform
- Display programs in*rs files with syntax highlighting of Rust keywords
- High-Level language run control
- Display of static and local variables
- Memory/Register view
- Supports simulator TSIM and real targets
Learn more at www.pls-mc.com.
Embedded World 2023 (Booth: 4-310)
Veecle develops software solutions for the embedded and automotive industry fully in Rust.
Since 03.23 Veecle supports AURIX™ TC3xx and provides:
- Examples of how to develop AURIX™ drivers that exploit Rust’s compiler to avoid configuration and usage errors. Examples can be found here: https://github.com/veecle-software
- Dependency-free libraries for:
- Asynchronous execution: embedded code is heavily event and I/O driven. Veecle async library massively reduces the complexity of code that relies on multitasking
- Type-state API: most embedded execution work in state-machine fashion. Veecle type-state library enforces execution order and rules at compile type
- Type-safe processing: embedded data are transmitted via binary protocols. Veecle encoder library provides type-safe, memory-safe, and allocation-free binary encoders and decoders
- Expertise on how to develop embedded Rust software