As Infineon Preferred Design House and STMicroelectronics preferred tool partner, HighTec markets various software frameworks from these semiconductor vendors, such as AUTOSAR MCAL libraries, safety related libraries (SafeTlib) and security software.
HighTec supports its customers with design-in decisions, purchasing, technical support and in-house trainings. Project consultancy support is also provided by the experienced Apllication Engineers from the HighTec Prague office. The team has gained extensive experience at various semidonductor vendors, supporting end-users in a wide range of hardware and software challenges, including AUTOSAR based developments.
Below an overview is listed of our Infineon/AURIX focused activities. For STMicroelectronics Power Architecture based applications a similar offering is readily available.
Infineon AUTOSAR MCAL for AURIX and AURIX 2G
- MCAL configuration, review and integration in customer application framework
- AUTOSAR Complex Driver development
- MCAL integration with multi-core RTOS
Infineon SafeTLib for AURIX
- SafeTLib integration in a customer application framework
- Test framework setup and configuration
- Custom driver development for AURIX devices
- Custom integration of iLLD/MCAL based drivers
- Integration of advanced SW layers, such as Bootstrap, TCP/IP stacks, files system, etc.
- PXROS-HR RTOS driver development
AURIX (2G) System architecture and design
- Single-core to multi-core migration
- Multi-core based application architecture and partitioning design
- Porting of non-OS based applications to OS-based system
- Application and build frameworks based on HighTec C/C++ compiler for TriCore
- Build Toolchain migration into HighTec Toolchain
- Safety multi-core real-time operating system design with PXROS-HR RTOS
- ISO26262, IEC61508 Build Tool Qualification
Advanced technical trainings
- HighTec Build Tools
- Infineon SafeTLib Integration
- MCAL (MC-ISAR) Integration drivers
- PXROS-HR RTOS Technical Trainings
- Using Advanced AURIX Peripherals: GTM/MCS and HSM
Detailed information about our training programs is available in 2-page PDF brochures. Contact us for the courses of your choice and our training team will follow up with you. We do 2-day in-house trainings in your company, but we also provide various free 1-hour webtrainings.