HighTec is your one-stop vendor if you are looking for dependable safety solutions for the Infineon AURIX TC4x microcontroller family.
Source: Infineon Technologies
HighTec offers a complete C/C++ compiler suite including compilers for all CPU cores, a Rust compiler tool set for TriCore, a multi core safety RTOS with PXROS-HR and AUTOSAR MCAL packages.
- Modern LLVM based open source compiler technology
- Compliant with ISO 26262 ASIL D
- Performance leading optimizations
- Compliant with a large 3rd party ecosystem such as AUTOSAR stack, COM stack, debugger solutions or verification and test suites
- Fast and competent technical support including examples and training
- One-stop vendor for TC4x products
Explore our comprehensive suite of products, tailored for the AURIX TC4x family, ensuring safety, performance, and reliability for your next safety-critical project.
Free evaluation versions of all compiler tools and software can be requested from here.
Complete Compiler Solution for All the Architectures Within AURIX TC4x
Development Platform IDE
Eclipse based IDE allows the managed build using the HighTec compiler tools. The IDE includes a project wizard with pre-configured board support packages. Ready to uses examples projects can be downloaded and imported via the content manager.
ISO 26262 ASIL D Certification and QKit
HighTec offers for its compiler an ISO 26262 Tool Qualification with an ASIL D methodology certified by TÜV.
Ensures the highest safety standards for your safety-critical application while maintaining for the customer a simple and straightforward process.
The HighTec Qkit provides a collection of documents that serves as evidence that the developed application using the HighTec compiler is compliant with the safety standard ISO 26262.
For further details, visit our Qkit page.
PPU: MetaWare for AURIX Distribution
Complete MetaWare ecosystem, including optimization libraries and math functions.
The MetaWare compiler, developed by Synopsys and supported and distributed by HighTec, is based on LLVM technology, allowing for straightforward integration with HighTec's compiler solutions.
This collaboration and shared LLVM compiler technology ensure that our customers can effortlessly leverage the benefits of both compiler technologies, guaranteeing seamless interoperability.
In addition to the safety compiler solution, HighTec offers a safety certified multicore RTOS, tailored for the AURIX family including TC4x. PXROS-HR distinguishes itself from other RTOS solutions through its unique set of features, which includes:
- MPU Protection: All objects in the system are MPU protected
- Multicore RTOS: No data copying, safe IPC and flexible assignment of tasks.
- Safety Certified RTOS: ASIL D (ISO 26262) and SIL 3 (IEC 61508)
- High Performance: No interrupt locks or spin locks.
- Integration: Seamless integration with MCALs, SafeTPack, COM stacks (TCP/IP, DDS, …)
- Dynamic Runtime Features: Flexible resource management with runtime generation, allocation, and release of objects.
For further information, please contact us.
Complete HighTec AURIX TC4x ecosystem overview:
- TriCore 1.8: Rust and C/C++ compiler
- Cyber-Security Real-Time Module (CSRM): Rust and C/C++ compiler
- PPU and CDSP: Parallel C and C/C++ compiler
- Complete MetaWare Ecosystem: Including optimization libraries and functions
- GTM/MCS v4.x: C compiler
- SCR: C compiler
- Tool Qualification Certified by TÜV: Up to ASIL D (ISO 26262)
- Development platform IDE
- Safety Multicore RTOS: PXROS-HR certified up to ASIL D (ISO 26262), SIL 3 (IEC 61508)
- Windows and Linux Support
- AUTOSAR MCAL Drivers: Worldwide reseller
- SafeTPack Drivers: Worldwide reseller
- Preferred Design House (PDH) of Infineon
- Compliant with 3rd party Ecosystems: Debuggers, COM stacks, Verification and Test suites
- Detailed Product Documentation: In-depth documentation, user guides, and datasheets for all AURIX TC4x products
- Examples: For all TC4x products with different levels of complexity
One-Stop Vendor Advantage
HighTec with its broad offering of safety solutions is your one-stop vendor for Infineon AURIX TC4x, ensuring:
- Seamless interoperability
- Scalable solutions according to your requirements
- Consistency in our support for you
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Comprehensive communication and support