New version v2.0 of the MCS C-Compiler Toolchain was released. New features are:
- HighTec's "NEW" Eclipse IDE supports MCS C-Compiler
- Optimization of test operations in conditional jumps
- Optimization of read of ACB register
- Support of intrinsic __mcs_set_MHB()
- Support of section per function and data
- Implementation of errata GTM-IP-304.
- See Release Notes for details
The GTM compiler has been developed in close cooperation with the IP vendor and is used by leading Tier1s.
The most benefit of 'C' programming you can get when using it on architectures implementing GTM/MCS 3.x version.
The compiler can be mixed with legacy GTM assembly code.